This pie is dairy and grain free, easy and delicious!
Paleo Pumpkin Pie
15 oz. canned pumpkin puree or 1 1/2 cups roasted pumpkin puree
3 large eggs
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp. sea salt
1 Paleo Pie Crust, unbaked
1. In a food processor combine pumpkin puree and eggs.
2. Pulse in coconut milk, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
3. Pour filling into Paleo Pie Crust.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
5. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
Paleo Pie Crust
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 large egg
1. Place flour and salt in food processor and pulse briefly.
2. Add coconut oil and egg and pulse until mixture forms a ball.
3. Press dough into a 9.5 inch glass pie dish.
Recipe from Elana’s Pantry